Email

domesticanddamned@gmail.com

Saturday, July 3, 2010

Nerd by Numbers continued

I replied to the Cliched Nerd's email and it was a big mistake.

"So are there any dungeons around here?"   This is what the Cliched Nerd from the dating site asked me.   I told him I wasn't into that he was asking the wrong girl.  Cliched Nerd did not believe me, and thought I was being "cute"  and went into a launch about how all goth girls are into  bondage and S/M.

" Um  what makes you think that?  And where on earth did you get the idea I am a goth girl? "

"You like vampires.  All goths are into the extreme."  he replied.

I did not reply back.   Yes I like vampires,  no I do not like goth or extreme sex.  It's not my style at all.  And I find it so damned typical of guys lately.   Just because I like vampire movies does not make me a goth or anything else for that matter. 

Another unsuitable suitor bites the dust.

1 comment:

  1. Wow . . . . what a weirdo. And no worries about the email. I fell asleep as I was actually responding, LOL. So I wouldn't have gotten your response til morning anyway.

    ReplyDelete