Email

domesticanddamned@gmail.com

Friday, July 2, 2010

Nerd by Numbers

Everyone has a totally geeky side to them.  Things I find rocking will be of laughter to someone else.
I got asked out by a guy who looks like he jumped right out of a bad ad copy for Geeky Frat Boys or something.

Normally, I love nerdy men.  But this guy is too much of a cliche.  
Mel thinks I should go out with this guy anyways, even though I'm not interested.   Part I think because I talked him into dating a girl who had a thing for him that he was iffy on.  Part I think to get my mind off of Mr. S.

I haven't been on a date in a year so I might... just for a reason to get out of the house.   But that would make me a hypocrite if I dated someone I didn't like just for something to do while I waited around for Mr. Right. 

Wouldn't it?

2 comments:

  1. I always encourage my friends to go out (get a free meal and entertainment). As long as he doesn't have murderer/stalker potential, go for it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uh... yeah. Nerd seems nice, but he's just missing something... I want to say if he were a plate of food he's be bland rice.

    And I just sent you the longest email I have ever written.

    ReplyDelete