Email

domesticanddamned@gmail.com

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Where did the week go .... Again?

I spent the day shopping with mom, which is torture for me.  I hate shopping with other people and shopping with mom is like the slowest form of death there is for the soul.

My sister the Goddess's boyfriend has to go in for surgery after the long weekend; which starts today here in Canada as it's Canada Day (July 1st) He's been having horrible gallstone attacks for the last two months.  The doctor has put him on Morphine and it's done nothing to help the pain.  He's been in the emergency twice this week alone.  Gotten so bad HIS mother has come to stay with them, and she lives in another province.  What a way for my sister to meet his mother Eh?

Darius... no longer a friend of mine.  After not hearing from him last week, which I did not think anything of at all as he goes hours between texting; I saw that he removed himself from my friends list on Facebook.   No one is really crushed over it either I must say.  If he's going to react that way then who the hell needs him.  Sometime in the last 6 months Darius let his true self come through, and it just was not a nice one.  He himself would sit there telling me he needed to stop drinking.  When I would say then "Do not go to the bar. Do not buy that case of beer."  he would tell me to save my breath. 
Okay, consider my breath saved.  He even said to me the night of the wrestling that I was not "Good enough  for Mr. S."   big turn around considering he was the one just last summer cheering on Mr. S. like he was the greatest thing since sliced bread. 

Mr. S.   What can I say about him other then "ooppps he did it again"  Two days after I posted on this blog last week, Mr. S. posted on his blog for the week, and he once again pulled something right out of my blog.    Damn it feels good.   I had talked about how Mr. S. had sparked something for my novel, breaking me out of a long writer's block, talking about the scene I wrote and having to do with cereal.  Mr. S.  ran with that for the whole post.  Just yammered on about cereal.
I've made a few posts this week that are directed to Mr. S.  So we'll see if he replies in his post tomorrow.

Otherwise,  it's been a slow week with me trying to catch up with the book reviews.  I got another stack of books from a new publishing company last week, and another company (I think that makes 6 now?)  just asked me yesterday if I would start reviewing a new series of theirs that is being released next month.    That's 7 books I have to review before the end of Aug.  

2 comments:

  1. 7 books! Thats an awful lot. I hope you enjoy reading them though. Nothing worse than having to read a book you don't like!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've suffered through a few that just were not my style and some that were badly written.

    Ca88andra, when you see this can I get you to email me, I tried looking for you're email but I didn't see it on your profile. It's about something from my other blog. domesticanddamned@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete