Email

domesticanddamned@gmail.com

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

I love your work, here is another stack

I got a nice email last week from the book company for my review. They asked if I could do some more stuff for them.
Um, sure. I 've done 5 already and this is the first time anyone has bothered to say thanks. Also the only time they have bothered to read the reviews it would seem. So I handed another wish list.
The lady on the other end of the email told me it was odd I was not on her mailing list, and then said she didn't have the copies of what I was wanting. Okay. Whatever.
Hoping to be moved anyway in the next month or two so not too worried if I don't get another shipment of books for awhile.
But, I went back through my emails, and saw it was a second representative from the one who sent me the stack last fall. I guess they don't share their lists.

No comments:

Post a Comment