Email

domesticanddamned@gmail.com

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Summer = Crazy People

I woke up this morning to an email from Sophia the Wannabe Socialite.

"Hey you! With working and rehearsals and auditions and so many f**kin' birthdays this month, it was ridonkulous!   I'm subscribed to you on youtube.  I'm organizing a one act play festival PLUS doing burlesque shows this summer and applying for a grant to write my musical" 

 Yes, out of nowhere I get this email.  No thanks for the advice on the Eczema, no how are you doing, no what's up in your world.   Just a big old me me me from her. 

You know,  as a blogger, I spend my time being very me me me,  as do all bloggers it's what a blog is for; but when you get a personal email  you would expect a bit of give as well as take.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my, that's just bizzare. At least she suscribed to you on YouTube, but it kinda sounds like a "I did this for you, by the way, I'm doing this, I expect your support" without actually saying it. It is very, look at how busy my life is, I'm SOOO busy and successful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got it. She is a fake plastic person.
    I've known her for 14 years and she's been like this the whole time.
    And no I don't feel bad about putting up this email. She wants to be in the spotlight, there she is.

    ReplyDelete