Email

domesticanddamned@gmail.com

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Aug 5th 2010

I was trying to keep it separate.

I thought, things have gotten too much, the wrong people have been reading me and I can no longer be honest.

So I created this blog.  Anonymous.  

Well, it was at first.  Then I got comfortable and opened up more then I had planned.  Soon, things got blended again.

Like my Facebook and Twitter.  I had the old accounts and when I created this blog, I created new ones for my blog buddies.  
People started to wonder what happened to me. Why I stopped using them.   Some I had to tell about the new accounts, some I have not.  
I've heard so many people, mostly women,  say on the blogging communities that they regret having given out blog/facebook/myspace/twitter urls to certain people.  I know how they feel.  I thought I had dealt with everything I needed to deal with  but sadly it seems today I have not.

I no longer know what I am doing.   I no longer know where my head is at or my heart for that matter.

Confusion, Chaos and Cookies (I needed another "C" word) seems to be the order of the day.

2 comments:

  1. Cookies (or some other form of comfort food) generally goes with confusion and chaos. I kept my blog anonymous for a year. Then my best friend joined blogger so I told her that I was blogging and let her know the address. And now another friend blogs and I comments over there through my blog. It's got me "exposed" now. Kinda weird. I enjoyed the anonymity very much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know this blog was meant to be a year. Just one year but I've found myself 8 months into it and am feeling like fleeing.

    Just letting it end here and starting yet another Anonymous blog.

    ReplyDelete