Email

domesticanddamned@gmail.com

Friday, August 20, 2010

He's spooked

I don't know when it went wrong, but it did.
Mr. S. posted something this week that makes me think he's suddenly upset with me big time. Which is possible, given how much I bitch at him.
But this is different.  He made a comment that really hurt.  And now I do not know if he's angry, joking, or actually getting stressed.
Mel thinks I am being egotistical in thinking it was even directed at me. Which is possible. 
My sister the Goddess thinks he's just needing to take shit out on someone and I got hit in the process.
My friend the Nurse, thinks I'm reading it wrong and that he most likely meant nothing serious from it.
Jordan the Gay Guy, just shrugged and said that it was bound to happen.

To be honest, I feel like I was dumped or something.  We are talking about a column I have been doing for the last few years, that I have been lucky enough to have the people I write about reading and responding to.  But, this feels like a direct slap to the face. 

I really like Mr. S.  and I just do not want him hating me.  His opinion matters so much to me.

1 comment: