Email

domesticanddamned@gmail.com

Monday, May 17, 2010

Shutting the door on your EXfiles

I was sitting here just now, having a coffee and watching an old episode of Sex and the City.
It was the one where Carrie has to deal with Berger's reaction to his ex calling.
It got me thinking. I started what was my main blog right after my last break up that was three years ago. 90% of that blog was about my two biggest relationships, and every one night stand.

I have done maybe 2 posts on my new blog since about that time in my life. I think moving from my old blog to the new one was really really needed.

Anyone who's been reading this blog for the last few months, know that I was in a panic about what was happening with being cyber stalked by a former friend. I felt sick from the idea of them spending more time on that blog then I was.
Now, maybe it was a good thing. As I would never have moved on from that blog, and I would have kept going on and on and on about those relationships.

So this is me, shutting the door on my EXfiles. Here's to a clean start.

6 comments:

  1. I got here through SITS, but I want to say ...way to go! Sometimes and somethings just need to be the past and we gotta let them go!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks.
    Too bad it took me such a long time to figure it out

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thumbs up on you decision to close the door onthat part of your life. Sorry you had to go through a traumatic experience to be freed from it.

    Stopping by from SITS.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a good time to shut that door! Hope that means and exciting new door will open soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope so.
    The moment right now, I just would like to get some notice on my writing and a few friends here in town. It would be nice to just have someone to hang out with

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey... I found you (NO, not in a stalker way) you joined me on my blog, I went to find you and your blog info didn't come up, so I sent a sappy thank you email and then...I found you! Okay, I hope I didn't scare you, I'm not as crazy as I read.

    I can't get over how many of us are talking,posting, mentioning sex and the city... its spawned a lot of my recent posts.

    breakups are so hard. I used to play the breakup song over and over and over again. I once drove from CT to PA (3+hours) listening to one song over and over again - DMV "sail away" ...and crying heavy. part of me thinks I enjoyed being dumped.

    anyway..... thats a post for another day.

    look forward to getting to reading you (honestly) monkey me

    ReplyDelete