Email

domesticanddamned@gmail.com

Monday, February 1, 2010

Feb 1st 2010

It's just after 10am here, and my sister the Goddess is sitting in the hospital today for day surgery. Her boyfriend the Married Man went with her. She's been having internal issues for the last few years, and they are finally doing something about it.
Endometriosis.
As I mentioned in one of my other posts, the Goddess got the worse end of the Osteogenesis Imperfecta. This is a side effect. I know it sucks to be us.

I realized I never described my sister the Goddess. The best way is to just say she is an Anne Hathaway look alike. This scene from the movie Devil Wears Prada is basically what the Goddess looks like. So just imagine Anne Hathaway with glasses.

Our mother even did a double take when she saw the film. I think that is why it's one of mom's favourite movies.

Ever since Anne Hathaway has become a big star, my sister has gotten more attention, and of course they always tell her that she is a look alike. Most likely why she's never single.

No comments:

Post a Comment