Email

domesticanddamned@gmail.com

Saturday, March 20, 2010

4 pm Text

Front Row Y?


That is what Darius sent me. Monday I plan on getting up very early and going across town for a wrestling ticket. I very much plan on having ring side. I want to lean over the railing and be able to touch the wrestlers.

I won't try it, but I want to be that close.

Darius was very much disappointed last summer when the wrestling came through, so he's just going to get a seat wherever in the building. Not me, disappointed or not, I want ring side.

Blog Partner has pissed me off once again. Once again I did her column this week. Which, you know in the long run is fine. Because if I'm doing all the work, then I should get all the credit.

I really think it's time for some new friends don't you?

Vegan chocolate cake for dinner. It was... dry.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for stopping by my blog this morning and leaving a comment. I have never tried vegan cake....will definitely make an effort to try it and hope its not dry :)

    ReplyDelete