Email

domesticanddamned@gmail.com

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Headlines

My sister the Goddess is moving in with her boyfriend the Married Man.
I am still trying to wrap my head around this one. He's married and has four kids. Did I mention he's married. So it seems he's leaving his wife for the moment anyway.
Little history on this guy, he was my sister's professor. Yes, I am serious. He was her computer professor for about six months and then they started dating.
From what I am told, that is how he met his wife to begin with too. I see a pattern here.
Mom told me the news this afternoon when I went over there. This is the first time in a year and a half since the Goddess started dating him that mom has had any problems with him. Mom has thought him the best thing ever until this news.

I just spent the last 4 hours doing the one column for the wrestling blog that Blog Partner should have done. Plus, we have a Facebook fan page now. I just finished adding a bunch of the latest link feeds to it and sent out "come join" memos to some people. Yeah, I'm a little on the cranky side at the moment. Anyone who wants to check it out, you can find the link to the wrestling blog on my sideboard, or through my twitter.

I was really hoping to get some work done for the cooking blog today, but that just does not look at all like it will happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment