Email

domesticanddamned@gmail.com

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

A blogger's blog

"That's all you."   Mel replied to me after he had read the link I sent him last night around midnight. "You're the one who said that they didn't have enough promo time and that you gave them all that 'blog time' and that they were getting whatever the equivalent of air time was on your blog. This, this new blog the company has them doing each week, it's all you. You bitched and screamed and someone listened. SOMEONE listened. So shut up about not being respected. You got this gig for them.  And they're talking to you." 

See now, I want to believe Mel. I half way do, but they have not come right out and said my name or my blog or anything to single me out.  And as much as I hate to admit that anything Joshua has said about the business might be more then just his grumpiness towards not making it; when he said last month during our fight that unless they single me out there is no way to know 100%.   I do not want to think in a negative way.  I want to; and am going to believe that I was what gave them the idea for this new 'blog time'  that they have been doing the last 3 weeks. 

3 single blog posts on the weeks that they have curiously not been on the show.  Oh but hang on, Mel believes that they were talking to me in a round about way in each post. 
Remember the bottom half of a post I wrote at the beginning of the month, when Mel pointed out that Mr. S. might not be allowed to reply to me.   Mel then pointed out a few things in this new company blog Mr. S. is doing that connect to things I have written about on my main blog. 

This is getting weird, and exciting, and more complicated.

No comments:

Post a Comment