Email

domesticanddamned@gmail.com

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Dude what's the score?

In a follow up from my last post, It was Wednesday night before I saw the replay of the show and did my review column on my wrestling blog.
Everyone had me thinking horrible things, like uh oh maybe Mr. S. said something on air about the message, or maybe they used something from my blog again that put the blog in a bad light?

All it ended up being was that one wrestler I really can not stand has joined the company.
That's what everyone was so weird about?

I have a strict rule for the wrestling blog, no gossip. Only things that get reported are the reviews of that week's shows, any injuries that happen and any deaths. Nothing personal. Could be why compared to some of the other wrestling blogs out there, we are still scrapping the bottom. I've had to get rid of one blogger already because he was making up rumours and copying from one of the bigger blogs sites. Dude, that's just not cool.
I've been doing my best to get the blog noticed in the business, and the last thing I need is some d**k ruining the reputation of the blog.
I even got us nominated for a bloggers choice award for best sports blog of the year. I know full well it won't win this year, but I'm hoping to bring in new readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment