Email

domesticanddamned@gmail.com

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Dude, all that heavy lifting

Okay, I did it.
Got the new blog started that will be the ONE blog.    Domestic and Damned
I'll still be posting on here for the rest of the year, as that was the original plan.  One year for this blog.

I've added a few lighter blog posts from my other blogs to the new one to give it the flavour of what the rest of my personality is like.  Just a few though.  Couple of silly things, couple of recipes, few horror movies that I saw while ago.

I'll break out the serious stuff over the next few days I'm sure.  Just didn't want an empty blog so I thought go with the giggles. 

Huhh  It actually feels like a massive weight has been lifted in the last few hours since deciding this.  Crazy right?  Cause it's only a blog; but man does it feel great finally having it sorted out in my mind. See, I'm a blog addict.  So, this is like blogging rehab or something for me.  I don't feel so scattered.

2 comments:

  1. Me too. LOL
    It's one of those little thing that kind of pick at your brain. The mountain out of a mole hill thing. But, given I have more of a life online lately, my blog is the center of my world right now.

    ReplyDelete