Email

domesticanddamned@gmail.com

Monday, February 1, 2010

4:15 PM phone

"So after all that the doctors said it's not Endometriosis. It might be her colon." mom said about a half hour ago.

My sister has been in and out of the doctor's for the last two and a half years and they still don't know what it is that is causing her issues. She spent the majority of 2007 in so much pain she could barely stand up .

Got into a fight with Blog Partner. Over what else but the wrestling blog.
Which I still need to find a header for that blog. Everything we think would look good, I can't do as I don't want any copyright issues from any of the wrestling companies or other wrestling sites.
Difficult when the things that would identify you as a wrestling blog are wrestlers images or a wrestling ring.

Someone told me my blog needs it's own Facebook. I don't know about that.

1 comment:

  1. Not being able to find out what is wrong with you is so frustrating. I hope things get worked out soon.

    Visiting from SITS!

    ReplyDelete