Email

domesticanddamned@gmail.com

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Still On About Caleb

A cigarette dangled from his bottom lip while he searched the inside pocket of his black coat for something. I didn't get to see what as he had moved on down the street by this point.

I was hanging a towel to dry over the shower rail when I spotted Caleb walking down the street. He stopped for a brief few seconds in front of my building. I had to run to the window and drool.
I am fairly sure he knows what building I live in so who knows if that was a planned stand still or not. I am half way thinking it was as he made a half circle just before moving on, his butt directly in view. And he's got the best butt.

I did mention before that he has a body like a WWE wrestler didn't I ?

No comments:

Post a Comment