Email

domesticanddamned@gmail.com

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Crap is being stirred

"If you want to be taken seriously don't do A, B and C.  And your spelling is terrible"

This was the main message I just received from Blog Partner's husband. 
Um, excuse me, I didn't ask for your thoughts on the matter.  What does it matter to you if my blogging is less then perfect? I don't even know you.  Not too mention the fact that BP hasn't done anything in months. I keep asking her if she wants to leave the blog because of either not having the time or interest anymore and she keeps saying she will be back soon as her legal issues are over and they move.  They've moved and the legal issues are over a month ago.  Only I can't delete her from the wrestling blog.

I have a really bad feeling about this.  They have been hitting my blogs like crazy in the last few days. My hits tracker is lit up with their ip address.  And every time I would ask what was up, BP would say "it wasn't us. There are other people on the planet who live in our area."
I never got hits from that area till they moved there last month.  Something is not right and I'm not sure what I can do about it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment