Email

domesticanddamned@gmail.com

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Friends and Lovers

Okay, not too sure where to go with this one. I know what's sitting in the back of my mind, and I know what I kind of want to get across. Just so you know, it is 6 PM as I start this, let's see how long it takes me to sort out my head.

You know that old joke "Coffee Tea or Me" well, because of a conversation with my buddy Mel, I decided to post a poll on my other blog. Our conversation was about how more men are drinking tea then coffee.
He hit my blog for something else and decided to vote on the poll. Guess what he picked. Yeah, kinda shocked me that he voted for well, me. I let him know he isn't my type. Which I thought he had already known. He's been extremely quiet all day.

I have this rule of not mixing my male friendships with sexual ones. I keep them separate, very separate. I can't even tell you why I do.
No that's not completely true, I do things this way so that when I do find that guy who I am both sexually attracted to and respect beyond everything, I'll know I've finally found the right guy.

You're wondering if Mr. S. is that guy. I'm wondering it too.

I've never had a conversation with Mr. S. Unless of course you count my blog and the stuff he's done on the show/written in his blog lately. Never met him. But I respect him and think him to be the greatest thing since well, sliced bread.


Here's what I'm getting at after all this; everyone of my friends say that your mate should be your best friend. Only one of my friends actually says that her husband is. Everyone else says "they should be but they're not"

Am I on the right track? Am I loosing my mind?

Mel, my buddy Darius and even my mom all think that Mr. S. is trying to cryptically ... keep my attention.
SDG and Joshua do not.
In a really really weird way, I feel like I am friends with Mr. S.

Okay, it's 9PM and I still have no clue what I'm trying to say.

1 comment:

  1. I just found your blog and I think I'm hooked based on the title alone. I seriously LOVE Ramen noodles. After I win the 2010 HGTV Green Home, I'll still be chowing down on them every day...though I may not have a choice at that point since I've heard the taxes on a prize like that are horrendous!

    Also, I am A-okay with mixing the 2 kinds of relationships (or, at least I was back during my dating days!)

    Lamb’s Most Recent Post: Woot, Woot! Party at the 2010 HGTV Green Home!

    ReplyDelete