Email

domesticanddamned@gmail.com

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Okay so my topic today is

My topic today is one blog or one for each topic you blog about?

I've been greedily asking everyone today. From my buddy Mel, to other bloggers, to my mom even.
It seems to be a split 50% -50% in favour of each choice.

I have this nagging little voice all day long telling me it's time to combine my blogs, but at the same time I just don't want to give any up. Some I have been working on for 4 years. Very emotionally attached. Silly, maybe but still.

But it's coming down to the fact I've spread myself over 3 accounts in the last 7 years, and I work on 4 blogs on a daily basis. That leaves - I haven't even counted- other blogs I have that might not have been updated in a month or more. Part because those topics are not as important to me as they used to be, and part because they just don't get enough traffic. I also don't want to close them down completely because I do not want to loose the urls.

My mother actually found this a source of laughter today, that I have been putting so much thought into the situation. She's not a blogger, but she is a Facebook junkie. Yes, Facebook is my mother's homepage.

So all this of course brings up one more question, do I pick one blog I already have as a baseline or just create a fresh one as a cover page ?

Yeah, that's about the size of my world. No bigger then a blog.

1 comment:

  1. Update I created a front page for the moment
    http://domesticanddamned.blogspot.com
    Some feedback would be great

    ReplyDelete